- SEO natural referencing: be visible on search engines!
- The SEO(SEO for Search Engine Optimization ) is the set of techniques and methods for positioning your website in the first natural search engines (especially Google ).
- Google has implemented more than 200 SEO optimization criteria: these are the criteria that SEO natural referencing aims to apply and constantly improve.
- It is therefore a question of using all possible qualitative levers so that your site is “Google Friendly”. This will attract more traffic to your website and therefore more prospects likely to turn into customers.
How does SEO work?
Google and other search engines index billions of web pages every day. This is called the “crawl”: Google’s robots constantly crawl all web pages in the world.
When a user types a search in Google, the search engine displays the web pages most likely to respond to the user’s request.
How does this classification work?
Several SEO criteria (more than 200) are analyzed and taken into account by Google. Here are a few :
- The quality of the content of the page
- The quality of the texts
- The html tags (title, meta description, h1, h2 title tags, etc.)
- Keywords present on the web page
- Site display speed
- The fact that the site is visible on mobile (= responsive)
- The presence of an SSL certificate on the site (http s)
- The number of inbound links to the website, called “backlinks”
- The popularity of the website
- Social ties
Google will therefore prioritize and display the most qualitative and most relevant web pages in relation to the Internet user’s request first.
Thus, if you want your website to appear in the first results of Google, you must work all of these criteria according to the strategic keywords for your activity .
Why do we need natural referencing?
Worldwide, 70,000 Google requests are sent every second!
This is the reason why natural referencing SEO is one of the most powerful levers for acquiring traffic.
Imagine that your website is in first position on the most relevant keywords for your activity: this can allow you to generate leads on a daily basis
SEO allows you to attract people to your website who are truly interested in your products or services. The traffic thus generated is therefore sustainable for your activity and beneficial to the development of your business.
How to improve your natural referencing SEO?
One of the first steps to improving the SEO of your website is to perform a full SEO audit .
This SEO audit allows you to set up an seo company in new delhi that is relevant to your objectives, your activity and your sector.
The SEO audit gives you a complete picture of the current state of your natural referencing, through the analysis of many points such as:
- The technical performance of your website
- Keywords used on your pages
- The contents of your site
- Your competitors’ strategy
- The quality of the netlinking and the volume of inbound links (or backlinks)
The SEO natural referencing audit also contains an action plan and areas for improvement to climb Google’s results.
The actions will generally be grouped according to the 2 main axes of natural referencing:
✓ On-site optimization , which consists of optimizing your site so that it is “Google Friendly” and thus, promoting the referencing of your site’s pages on Google.
✓ Off site optimization , which consists of getting links to your site, on influential sites for Google, which promotes your positions in the search engine results.
What are the most used SEO tools?
In terms of natural referencing SEO, many tools exist for:
- Help you understand the strengths and weaknesses of your website
- Give you an idea of the popularity of your site
- Better position yourself in relation to your competitors
- Obtain ideas for content to be produced that are relevant to your business
Regarding the choice of keywords, Google’s keyword planning tool allows you to obtain monthly search volumes according to your catchment area. You can choose the most relevant keywords and generate the most traffic.
Alyse is a very practical and easy to use free SEO tool. You just have to enter the url of your website and you get a relatively complete SEO analysis: density of the keywords of your web page, possible optimizations, technical configuration, tags of your links and your images, etc. …
SEMRush is one of the most powerful natural referencing tools on the market because it is very complete: SEO dashboard, keyword position tracking,% visibility compared to your competitors, health score of your website , errors to be corrected, etc …
Majestic SEO is another SEO heavyweight. The company created one of the most used SEO metrics today: trust flow . Trust flow is a score from 0 to 100 representing the confidence index of a web page. If your website has quality links, your trust flow will tend to increase.
How to choose the most relevant keywords for your Google SEO?
The objective of a keyword study is to determine the most relevant keywords for your SEO natural referencing, according to your objectives, your industry, competitive intensity and your geographic area.
Very often, it is easier and more interesting to position yourself in natural referencing on “long tail” keywords: these are more precise keyword expressions than generic keywords.
For example, the keyword “ agency ” is generic: it is difficult to know precisely what the Internet user is looking for. What type of agency? In what city ?
Conversely, the expression “ web agency perpignan ” is clearer and the intention expressed by the Internet user is more precise.
Long tail keywords often bring more qualified traffic and therefore more likely to contact you or buy from your website if you have an e-commerce site.
Thanks for reading ! Do not hesitate to contact us to learn more about natural referencing